Life in college is both exciting and confusing. Life after college often feels like uncharted territory. In either circumstance, life in your twenties brings unique challenges and decisions.
Here at Ward Young Adults, we are a community focused on navigating life together and growing in Christ.
- Preview Night: Tuesday, Sept. 14, 7 p.m. in the Student Room
Learn about the future of our ministry, the staff, small groups, and all that we have to offer. Enjoy food, hang out, meet other young adults, and explore more about this ministry and how you can get involved.
- Capture the Flag: Friday, Sept. 17, 6 p.m. at the Circle Drive at Entry 1
Come play capture the flag on the entire Ward Church campus!
- Praise and Pancakes: Tuesday, Oct. 12, 7 p.m. in the Student Room
Ever worshiped while enjoying pancakes? Well, you will tonight! We’ll spend the night singing songs and eating pancakes.
- Three Cedars Farm: Saturday, Oct. 16, 2 p.m. (897 6 Mile Rd, Northville, MI 48168)
Is it fall if you didn’t have cider and donuts? Meet at Ward Church at Entry 5 at 1:45 p.m. if you’d like to carpool.
- Wings and Worships: Tuesday, Nov. 9, 7 p.m. in the Student Room
Wings and worship, what more could you need? Join as we worship together and enjoy good food!
- Friendsgiving: Saturday, Nov. 27, 5 p.m. (location TBD)
Bring a dish to share and come hang out with us over the holiday!
- Christmas Party: Tuesday, Dec 21, 6 p.m. in the Student Room
Gingerbread cookies, white elephant gifts, and a whole lot of fun. Come celebrate the end of the year with us.