fbpx
  • I’m New
  • Willow Pines Construction Update

    Ward Church General 5 months ago

    In November 2019, Ward Church sold about 25 acres of land to be used for an independent senior living facility. Last year, Resort Lifestyle Communities broke ground on its upscale rental apartment community for people age 55 and older. Construction is underway in the northeast corner along Cross Road. We will provide construction updates periodically so stayed tuned to Ward Church’s newsfeed.

    • Sewer line is run up to the building and the water main is ran all the way around the building and up to it with all the fire hydrants installed and operational.
    • The storm drain is run around the building and to the retention pond.
    • All the underground plumbing is in the building working on installing the last bit of underground electrical conduit in the main building.
    • The concrete company has about 90 percent of the exterior footings in place. Work will continue on the remaining 10% then move on into interior footings starting around April 15.
    • As weather and delivery permit, we should see the steel structural start around the end of May.
    • Opening date for Willow Pines is October 2023

     

    More from the Newsfeed...