Ward Church offers care and support programs and classes throughout the year, to help those who are hurting, grieving or recovering. See what’s available and if you have questions, reach out to our Care Department.
Celebrate Recovery: Celebrate Recovery is a Christ-centered recovery group for all of life’s hurts, habits, and hang-ups; the only requirement for membership is a desire to change.
Grief to New Hope Workshop: If you or someone you know is grieving the death of a loved one, consider attending this free 8-week workshop presented by New Hope Center for Grief Support, a Christian-based bereavement outreach center.
DivorceCare: DivorceCare groups, people in separation and divorce finds tools, teaching and support to help them deal with their pain and give them hope for the future.
- Running Scared by Edward Welch
- You are Free by Rebekah Lyons
- Hope Prevails by Michelle Bengtson
- Depression by Edward Welch
- When Life Hurts by Jimmy Evans
- What to do when you don’t know what to do: Discouragement and Depression by Dr Cloud and Dr Townsend
- Defiant Joy by Stasi Eldridge
- When I don’t desire God: How to fight for Joy by John Piper
- Hope in the dark by Craig Groeschel
- Spiritual Depression by Martin Lloyd-Jones
Our Care Team is ready to help you find a counselor that fits you! Contact them about setting up a phone consult, so they can help determine your needs and provide you with a referral.
Phone: 248.374.4700 (ask for the Care Department or press 7 to leave a message)