Mondays, August 24-October 19 | 7:30-8:30 p.m.
Millions of people have discovered the right way to manage money. Ramsey+ (formerly known as “Financial Peace University” or FPU) is for people who need help or simply want to do better with their money. Whether you’re trying to get out of debt or save for retirement, you’ll learn the timeless principles of paying off debt, saving for emergencies, and investing in your future.
Join others in a ‘live’ virtual format which means you watch the weekly 60-minutes video lesson in the comfort of your own home and then we meet together for virtual discussion and support on Monday evenings via Zoom.
The FPU/Ramsey+ membership for one year is $129.99. Only one registration is needed per household, and you can check it out free for 14 days with no obligation. Besides the FPU virtual class, your Ramsey+ membership gives you full access to the following:
- EveryDollar app to manage Your monthly budget in real-time
- Budgeting tools, including the Emergency Fund Planner, Investing Calculator, and Mortgage Calculator
- Access to online coaches for the Tough Questions
- Learn how to change your family tree teaching your kids how to win with money and by living and giving like no one else
- Live-stream presentations throughout the year keep you motivated on your debt-free journey
The right financial plan changes everything. If you’re looking to get better with your money, we’ll show you how to dump debt, save for emergencies, and build wealth. It’s all about getting on the right financial plan. You can make a change! We’ll help you.
Use this unique link to sign up with others from Ward church – fpu.com/1120352.
PLEASE NOTE: Your free 14 days begins the first day you register, not the first day the Ward group meets. Contact Coordinators Sheri And Bob Zeuner at FPU.Coordinators.Sheri.and.Bob@gmail.com for more information or go to financialpeace.com for FAQ.
Start taking control of your money today!