Friday, August 21-Sunday, August 23 at the Old Log Resort in Marion, MI.
Experience a time away from civilization, hearty meals cooked outdoors, a peaceful (or maybe not!) ride down the Muskegon River, incredible scenery, hanging around a campfire, endless fellowship, and much more…all in one weekend at this year’s Father/Son Canoe Weekend. Grandpas, grandsons, uncles, nephews, and friends are welcome to attend too!
The cost per person is $40.00 and covers all camping fees and food supplies for the weekend. Additional fees apply dependent on vessel choice and cabin rental. Partial scholarship applications are available if needed for those who qualify.REGISTER
A waiver will be required for all participants before attending
The following safety measures will be taken for this year’s trip:
- Masks are required when you cannot maintain a six-foot physical distance outside, unless you are eating.
- No sharing of equipment or food.
- Masks and gloves will be used during food prep and service.
- Please bring hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes for your personal use.
- If anyone has COVID symptoms at any time during the week leading up to the trip (fever, loss of taste and smell, coughing not related to allergies, etc.) or have been exposed to someone with the virus we ask them not to come.
- If you have any reservations about getting the coronavirus due to health concerns or any reason at all, we ask you to stay home as the wisest course of action.