Sunday, May 24, 2020 at 2 PM – 4 PM
We would like to show the Groff family some love before they start their new journey serving Orangewood Church in Orlando, Florida.
Tyler Groff, Rachel and their family have made Ward Church their home for the last ten years.
Please join us for a Drive-Thru Farewell, sending the Groff family off with all our love, while honoring social distancing guidelines. The Groff’s will be outside at Entry 1 accepting warm wishes, prayers and all the love from our Ward Church family.
*PLEASE REVIEW the details to be respectful to keep everyone safe…
- Please remain in your car.
- Keep to the right side of the drive way in Entry 1, in single file fashion, if the line is getting backed up do not extend down the entrance off 6 Mile. Instead, drive around the building and form a line contained in the parking lot.
- Keep conversations brief if there is a line forming behind you. Remember, this is a 2 hour drive-through style event.
- If you would like to give a gift there will be a card box you can drop a card into.
- You are welcome to decorate your vehicle for this event! There will be photo and video captured during the event, given as a souvenir to the Groffs as part of their farewell.
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay home, this is to keep everyone safe ALSO if you wish to wear a mask, it is appreciated.
The Groff’s are looking forward to seeing you all in this bittersweet time. Thank you all!