Now is your chance to register for the Saturday, April 24, 2021 online seminar. Need more information or want to better understand what the seminar offers? Call Barry McKenna 734.355.6819 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PROTECTING YOUR FAMILY’S FUTURE
AN ESTATE PLANNING SEMINAR FOR ALL AGES
Presented by Mike Prior, President of Financial Planning Ministry
If you do not have a Will or Living Trust, or yours needs to be updated, this seminar is for you.
We will walk you through the importance of having an estate plan in place, no matter your age!
Issues to be addressed:
- Why have a Will?
- What are the advantages of a Living Trust?
- Who should consider having a Living Trust?
- How you can gain assurance that, upon your death, your guardianship wishes for minor children and distribution of your valuables are fulfilled as you desire?
- How you can avoid the expensive and time consuming process of probate.
- How you can bless charities of your choice while not decreasing gifts to heirs.
If after attending the seminar you would like to take the next step in setting up your legacy plan, you will be able to set up a meeting, at NO COST, with an estate planning representative from Financial Planning Ministry. They will legally set up your Will or Living Trust as you desire.
Saturday, April 24, 2021 – via ZoomREGISTER
There is no charge or obligation to attend this seminar.