Together, we will.
We’re providing even more opportunities to stream Sunday worship services. Join us every Sunday at 9:30, 11:00 a.m., 2:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m., or 6:00 p.m. Hear something that might be a blessing to someone you know? Share the broadcast via text, email or facebook with a note of encouragement. Check out the ways you can stream services:
- Watch on “Ward Church Live” in your computer’s web browser.
- Download the “Ward Church Live” app for Roku or Apple TV
- Download BoxCast for Amazon Fire TV, then add the “Ward Church Live” Channel
- Download the “Ward Church” app for Apple iOS or Android
- Ward Church’s Facebook page at 9:30 & 11:00 a.m. only.
- On the Radio at WRDT 560 AM at 11:00 a.m. only.
Recommended for those with older computers/devices (or Smart TV browsers):
If you are having technical issues with our new live stream platform, try this link to view live. This option has been stripped of all features (chat, connect card, giving, notes, prayer, help) and contains just the video itself. This option is also recommended for those attempting to watch through a web browser on their Smart TV.
You can access our on-demand library anytime on our website or on the “Ward Church” Roku Channel or Apple TV app. They are filled with previous sermons and small group study material.
WardKids still wants to connect with you! Resources for families with children birth through Grade 5 can be found here:
- Follow WardKids on Facebook and Instagram for special messages from staff and resources to get you through the hard days. You can find age-based bible stories, curriculum and more here.
- View a master list for kids and parents, including links to virtual zoo tours, live science classes and mental health resources.
- We’re providing weekly bible stories and questions to guide conversation with your kids. The content is tailored to specific age groups. If you’re not already receiving those emails, you can sign-up here!
We’ll use social media and email to let you know about adjustments to WardKids programming.
If you have any questions, contact our Director of WardKids at email@example.com.
WardStudents are still connecting!
- Check out a Party on the Patio with us on Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m.
- Students will be able to connect with their existing small groups through the Band app or the desktop version! If you missed the instructions on how to download and use the Band, feel free to email our Director of WardStudents, firstname.lastname@example.org or Assistant Director, email@example.com.
- Connect with WardStudents on social media for bonus content, live videos, games and more. We’re posting on Instagram, Facebook and YouTube.
Connecting with your group is more important now than ever. We’re encouraging every group to stay connected, however that looks like for you. Some groups have group texts and others are using zoom. Check-in with your group leader and see how you can stay in community, grow in Christ, and serve from afar. Below are some resources we’ve been recommending to our small groups:
- Zoom Video Conferencing
- FreeConferenceCall.com (video and audio)
- Create a group chat if you don’t already have one, and start using it daily if you do.
- Set up times to call and check in on each other.
- Participate in the Breathing Room each night as a group (or on the night you normally meet). This facebook group features a nightly livestream of scripture and prayer with one of Ward’s pastors or staff.
- Listen to the Bible with a limited-time free subscription to Dwell through Ward.
Questions? Connect with Interim Director of Small Groups at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We continue to support ministry partners right here in Detroit, as well as around the world, who provide safety-net services. They are seeing an increase in demand for services, paired with strains on fundraising due to economic uncertainty. As is the case with many disasters, the most vulnerable populations are likely to be the most affected by COVID-19. Giving through Ward Church fuels the response to counter the impact of COVID-19 (through the Emergency Relief Fund). The ministries of Ward Church are needed. If you rely on in-person gatherings to fuel the mission, please consider setting up your recurring gift to the General Fund, ensuring the vital ministries of Ward Church continue.
6 Safe and Simple Ways to Give
- Use the Ward Church App for your smartphone! If you’re not already signed in, it’s easy to create an account or log-in with your mobile phone number or email address. We can even text you a code for quick access if you’ve forgotten your password. From there, you can tap the three horizontal lines (top left) to pull open a menu of options. Chose “Giving”, then indicate the amount of the gift and the frequency (monthly, weekly, one time). After that, you can use a debit/credit card or set-up your banking information through our secure giving platform. We recommend connecting directly to your bank account to eliminate the need to re-enter information when a debit/credit card expires or is deactivated. If at any point you have trouble, we have a team standing by to help answer any questions. Just tap the blue chat icon on the bottom right of your screen.
- Visit ward.church/give to set up a one-time or recurring gift. You can use a debit/credit card or set-up your banking information through our secure giving platform. We recommend connecting directly to your bank account to eliminate the need to re-enter information when a debit/credit card expires or is deactivated. If at any point you have trouble, we have a team standing by to help answer any questions. Just tap the blue chat icon on the bottom right of your screen.
- Text “give” to 248.206.2481. Prompts will guide you through how to set-up your secure gift via text.
- Use our Giving Drop-Box just inside of Entry 5 (7 days a week from 8 a.m.-5 p.m.).
- Use the 24/7 safe and secure depository outside of Entry 1 – Accessible 24/7, you can drive-thru and drop-off without exiting your vehicle. Entry 1 is the covered canopy area with the circle drive, nearest ReNu Coffee.
- Mail your contribution to Ward Church at 40000 Six Mile Rd, Northville, MI 48168.