God created us for every season of life.
Some of us may be asking ourselves, how did I get here already?! Certainly fraught with unique challenges, this season can also be one of great opportunity! If you’re looking for companionship, spiritual growth, or places to serve – you are in the right place.
Groups and Activities for Seniors, 65 and older:
- “Stitch ‘n Chat” Sewing Group
- Four potluck luncheons with musical entertainment or speaker. Upcoming dates:
- Nov. 15, 2021
- March 21, 2022
- May 16, 2022
- Twice monthly widow/widower gathering: “Starting Again”
- Ladies Exercise Group
- Military Care Support Group and Veteran’s Breakfast
To learn more about how you can get involved, contact Melanie Mantey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other ways to get involved:
- Twice yearly eight-week Grief Workshops
- Ward School of Music (volunteer)
- Sunday Morning Groups
- Sunday and Wednesday evening Bible studies
- Tuesday Groups for Women
- Small groups (off-campus)
- Many volunteer opportunities (Contact Cindy Ziemba, Director of Volunteer Engagement, 248.374.5930)
Services for Seniors, 65 and older:
- Pastoral/Deacon Visitations
- Ward parking lot shuttle service
- Minor home repairs
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Private counseling opportunities
- Informational Resources for in-home care, assisted living
- Financial planning workshops for retirement and other life events
- Will and Trust education and personal set up help at no cost two times yearly
Rev. Sean Carroll, Pastor of Spiritual Formation + Care and the Care Team, are ready to walk alongside you in this season of life. If you have questions, please email Pastor Sean at email@example.com.